Cutie Moon !!


Ok, ok... I could not resist to such cuteness! 
As you may know I'm a BIG BIG BIG fan of Sailor Moon and when I saw the Cutie Moon Fair I I was freaking out!
All Sailor Moon fans are actually celebrating the 20th years of the serie and I was so happy to see this Fair dedicated to my one and only love between all the manga anime I've ever seen or read.


This Sailor Moon mesh avatar comes from the * VinCue gacha machine. There are two rares ( I was pretty lucky 'cause the Salor Moon one is one of the Rare , the other is the Chibi Moon ) and four commons : Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Jupiter. I've also got Sailor Mercury ( I was hoping to get the Sailor Jupiter one since is my favourite but I will do some snap about Mercury soon ) at 100l per play. The mesh is cute and accurate and I love it so much! All the pieces are separated and rigged so you can resize them as you wish. 

I so love the package that they comes from: 


The Cutie Moon Fair count on many great designers and I will go there soon to catch other stuff and show you more! 
I hope you enjoy this post and if you're a Sailor Moon fans like me just go and visit it! You will not regret it! 




Comments

Popular Posts