- Glam Affair - Nero collection


This is definetly one of my favourites collection of all the year!
-Glam Affair- comes out with the Nero collection, an avantgarde and futuristic style with a tons of accessories that you will die for.
I've decided to mix some different outfits in one so you can basically see the result of the entire collection in one shot!


I so love this collection and I think I will post more in this days about this sensational new releases because it deserve!
I can only suggest you to visit -Glam Affair- mainstore and you will not regret it!


Style Card:

Shirt: -Glam Affair- Willow Jacket

Skirt: -Glam Affair- Willow Skirt

Collar : -Glam Affair- Willow Collar

Pants: -Glam Affair- Marshall Pants

Hair: Bliss Hair - Laska Hair

Eyes : +ROZOREGALIA+*BOUHACHI*EYEPATCH

Earrings: Creamshop - Glam Earring

Skin: -Glam Affair- Jadis Natural

Shoes: [LeLutka] Saffront Pumps

Comments

Popular Posts