Fellini Couture - Christmas Couture gown


Fellini Couture has an amazing release for this Christmas holidays!!! The Christmas Couture gown is really impressive and I have to say that this gown is one of my favourites ( maybe 'cause is full of cuties polar bears *-* ).



The dress has the same color of the Winter and Xmas Holidays, red and white are the massive colors for this gorgeous gown.

As always , this dress is full of details: from the polar bears ( gosh I love them ♥ ) to the red bowls and stars that make it so unique and so perfect for the incoming winter season.


I think you will love it and if you're searching the perfect gown for the perfect holidays without an "usual" appear I really suggest you to buy this incredible gown!

So visit Fellini Couture mainstore and make yours ♥



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts