.*Courtisane*. - Esprit De Sable


You may know that I'm not only a skin and hair addicted.. but also a really, very, biggest .... ( and I can continue for hours ) shoes and boots addicted!
I've found the lastest .*Courtisane*. creation really interesting and so fab and I would like to share this amazing new release with you!
I come in contact with the .*Courtisane*. brand since I discovered the LeeZu magnificent world!
In fact , LeeZu Baxter and Enktan Gully ( owner of the Enkything ) have created this new and amazing brand showing us their incredible sense of style doing beautiful and well done shoes and boots!
I know both brand separately since I born here ( I have to say that I'm pretty older right now sigh.. about three years ) and I'm so happy of this .*Courtisane*. collaboration brand.



The "Esprit De Sable" boots are the new born boots from .*Courtisane*. and they are such amazing!
If you look them close you will recognize the realistic and extremely imaginative texture from LeeZu and the so perfect shape from Enkything! The result? a fab pair of boots that you cannot miss!
You will find
"Esprit De Sable" boots in various colors, all incredible, all perfect for each style!
So, don't miss them.. or as Mimmi Boa always says "you are fool" ;)

Comments

Popular Posts